Classroom 360° /
Get student feedback that you can trust
Classroom 360° is a quick and easy-to-use online tool that you can use to gather anonymous feedback from your students about their lessons — or any other part of school life.
How It Works /
Complete a quick and easy questionnaire — it works on mobile, tablet and desktop computers, so you can do it anywhere.
Invite your students to answer those same questions. You can invite them via email, or you can distribute unique codes for them to type in.
Get Your Report
Once at least 3 students have completed their questionnaires, you can download the report and start learning from your results.
Classroom 360° Versions /
Art and Design
Design and Technology
Modern Foreign Languages
There's a Classroom 360° for every subject — we've got you covered
- We created versions of the tool for a whole set of school subjects — you can choose which one you want to use once you've bought a licence.
- Classroom 360° is a straightforward and affordable way for teachers to support their own CPD.
- There are no setup fees — you pay per single or annual licence.
- Students continually feedback that they enjoy answering the questions.
- Your Classroom 360° reports are available as soon as your students complete their online questionnaires.
Would you like to get student feedback about other aspects of school life?
- We love to create new versions of Classroom 360° — we can use your own questions or we can develop them with you.
- We can create a new version within a few working days — it all depends how much customisation of the existing system is required.
- If you'd like your own custom version, we'll create it for free when you place an order for 20 licences or buy an annual licence.
Inside Your Report /
Summary of scores
Averages, highest, lowest, and a comparison table of all your lesson scores
Reviewing strengths as well as any areas for further improvement
Explore what's going well and where you could develop your lessons
Convert your results into changes that will make your lessons better
You'll get a sample report when you try the free demo.
What You Need To Know /
Who is Classroom 360° for?
Classroom 360° is for teachers who want to improve the quality of teaching and learning in their classrooms. The student feedback gathered can be used to improve learning environments and accelerate student progress.
Which students can use it?
The language used in Classroom 360° is particularly suited for students in KS3 and KS4, but may be used with KS1 and KS2 students in a guided session. Questions are provided in English.
What technology will I need?
Classroom 360° works on all devices — mobiles, tablets and desktops.
If your students have their own email addresses, you can send questionnaire invitations via email.
If students don't have email addresses, the system can generate unique 6 character codes that you can give to your students so that they can access your unique Classroom 360°.
What will I get from the experience?
- Qualitative and quantitative feedback from your students and useful information about how to interpret your results
- Learn how your perception of your lessons compare with your students
- Evidence and knowledge of any areas for development
- An appreciation of your own strengths — certain to boost self-confidence!
- Demonstration of your own Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
How do I get started?
Individuals — You can buy Classroom 360° licences from our shop and pay with a credit card.
Organisations — You can order Classroom 360°s via our shop — ensure you specifiy that the licences are not for your personal use — and we'll send you an invoice. When payment is received, we'll process your order and the licences will be available in your account. With licences in your account, you can start inviting your teachers to sign up and get started.Get In Touch Order Online
"Ease of use plus the speed and simplicity of the report."
"The 20Q was easy to set up and administer; the report was produced efficiently and easy to evaluate the findings."Azmina Hansraj
"Really useful to know what the children think. Quick and easy to use."
"First time experience but found the experience useful or me personally. Have not yet had mine and my raters responses analysed by the learning review team who are coming into school."
"Its been a good reflective process and its good to get the students view of what happens in the teaching environment. I can use this data to adapt the way I teach and look to changing my style of teaching to meet the needs of the learners in each class."Chris Diver
Our customers tell us we're great
- 100s of organisations across the UK use our tools to take control of their professional development.
- 1000s of participants have used our 360° feedback tools to collect and understand feedback from the people they work with.
- 10,000s of raters have used Leadership 360° and Classroom 360° to provide feedback to their leadership teams, managers, peers, teachers, ex-colleagues and mentors.