Is Leadership 360° right for you?
- Are you training to be a leader, already a leader, or about to become a leader?
- Have you just changed jobs, moved to a new organisation, or about to work with new people?
- Do you want to become a better leader and do the best job you can for the people you work with?
If yes, Leadership 360° is for you
What is Leadership 360°?
Leadership 360° is a 360° feedback tool — sometimes called a 360° diagnostic — that you can use to gather feedback from the people you work with now, as well as those you've worked with in the past.
360° feedback is a review process that involves asking all the people you work with to give feedback on your performance as a professional.
360° feedback differs to an appraisal from a line-manager, in that the feedback comes from all around you — not just one person — that's why it's called 360° feedback.
What will you get from Leadership 360°?
- Become more self-aware by completing a process of reflection
- Learn how your perceptions compare with those of the people you work with — see where there are similarities and differences in opinion
- Gather evidence and knowledge of any areas for development
- Appreciate your strengths and grow in self-confidence
- Demonstrate your own Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
Each Leadership 360° report contains useful information about how to interpret your results — the report is clear and easy to understand.
"It was really useful and helped me to grow as a leader. I was able to identify my areas for development each time I used it and see where I had improved. It was also good to see that I had a good idea of where I was and that this matched up with the other teachers in my school."
How does it work?
- Answer questions — participants complete a quick and easy self-review questionnaire
- Invite raters — invite people you work with to answer the questions about you
- Get your report — download your report and start learning from your results
What is in the report?
- Summary of scores — averages, highest, lowest, and a comparison table of all your scores
- Rater comments — reviewing your strengths as well as any areas for further improvement
- Reflective pages — explore what you're doing well and where you could develop
- Action plans — convert your results into changes that will make you a better leader
Leadership 360° is for business and education
If you work in one of these roles — or you're training to be in one — we have a Leadership 360° ready and waiting for you.
- Managing Director
- Senior Manager
- Middle Manager
- Team Leader
- Executive Head
- Assistant Headteacher
- Deputy Headteacher
- Deputy Principal
- Senior Leader
- Middle Leader
- Clerk to Governors
- Chair of Governors
- Increasingly, individuals have the responsibility for providing their own CPD. 360° diagnostics used to be complicated and expensive, but Leadership 360° breaks the mould — it is straightforward and affordable.
- We offer Leadership 360°s for each of the new National Professional Qualifications for Middle Leaders, Senior Leaders, Headteachers and Executive Heads working in education.
- Leadership 360° is designed to be as clear as possible and the services of an ‘expert’ are not required to understand it.
- Participants are encouraged to talk through their reports with a supportive colleague or a coach.
Do you want to use your own custom questions?
- We can create custom versions of Leadership 360° — use your own questions or we can develop them with you.
- Customisations are usually ready within 10 working days — but often much quicker.
- Place an order for 20 Leadership 360°s or more and we'll prepare your Custom Leadership 360° free of charge.
Our customers tell us we're great
- 100s of organisations across the UK use our tools to take control of their professional development.
- 1000s of participants have used our 360° feedback tools to collect and understand feedback from the people they work with.
- 10,000s of raters have used Leadership 360° and Classroom 360° to provide feedback to their leadership teams, managers, peers, teachers, ex-colleagues and mentors.